Five outstanding, self-catering holiday cottages set on Brickhouse Farm in Lancashire nestled amongst six stunning acres of rural grounds.
– Many disability aids available
– Stocked fishing lake with an accessible jetty
– 2-4 bedroom properties sleeping up to 10
– Ceiling track hoists from accessible bedrooms to spacious contemporary wetrooms
– Electric bed in each cottage
– Free Wi-Fi
– Outdoor childrens recreation area
– Illuminated hot-tubs under the stars….with track hoists!
Brickhouse Farm Cottages are ideally located whether you fancy a cream tea at Lytham or the razzle dazzle of Blackpool Tower!