Get Inspired at Scotland’s largest disability lifestyle and independent living event 4 – 5 October at the SEC, Glasgow.
- Over 100 companies will be showcasing their products and services
- Explore everything from daily living aids, wheelchairs and scooters, home adaptations, telecare, energy advice, leisure options and much more!
- Try, test and compare the latest products on the market and take advantage of some fantastic show only offers!
- Sally Magnusson renowned journalist, broadcaster and Playlist for Life founder will be opening the show at 10am on Wednesday, 4 October!
- Black & Lizars will be providing daily sight and hearing tests for visitors – visit stand p14
- Visit the Alzheimer’s & Autism Awareness for advice and support and put yourself in the shoes of those living with these conditions
- Be prepared with our Energy in Scotland Area where SSEN, SGN, Scottish Water and SP Energy will be on hand to provide advice & support for emergency situations
- Retail Avenue: buy a variety of daily living aids from clothing to walking canes and much more!
- Visit the new Ability Fest Pavilion where a number of charities, voluntary organisations and support organisations will be on hand to provide advice and support
- FREE One to One Moving & Handling sessions: Learn the principles of Efficient Movement and some basic techniques on how to assist someone walk or sit/stand from a PhysiCare chartered physiotherapist. Bookings taken at stand C25.
- Visit the Mobile Skills Unit at the show from NHS Education for Scotland which enables learning through simulation
Exhibitors for 2017 include Allied Mobility, Alzheimer Scotland, Autochair, Fast Aid Medical and Mobility, Guide Dogs Scotland, Macklin Motors, Stanley Handling, Possum and Cordia plus many more! For a full list see www.independentlivingscotland.org/exhibitor-list
If you need help getting around the show, Mobility Scotland are on hand with free scooter and wheelchair hire, please visit stand P18!
For Healthcare Professionals, don’t miss the two-day CPD accredited seminar programme and learn from leading figures within the health profession. See programme here
Doors open 10am – 4pm. Entry is FREE and visitors can register HERE.
Parking is also free at the SEC surface level car park (excludes multi-storey) when you register in advance for the show.
To find out more visit www.independentlivingscotland.org