Naidex 2017 is fast approaching, and this years event is tipped to be epic!
Naidex is Europe’s biggest and most far-reaching trade, professional and consumer show dedicated to the care, rehabilitation and lifestyle of people with a disability or impairment.
Taking place on 28-30 March at the Birmingham NEC, Naidex is completely free to attend. Featuring 250 diverse suppliers, 150 expert speakers giving fully CPD accredited seminars and attracting over 12,000 forward thinking visitors, Naidex is returning for its 43rd, biggest and best year yet.
PosAbility Magazine’s must see speakers:
- Paralympian Simon Munn: Just one more? Calling time after seven Paralympics
- Shaun Gash: No Fear on Wheels
- Dom Smith: Wobblin’ About and Rockin’ Out
- Martyn Sibley: Adventure for All
- Hannah Ensor: Helping people around us to understand hidden symptoms and disabilities
- Fiona Jarvis: We disability and style is important
- Kaz Laljee: Go from 0 to 20,000 followers on Social Media
- Ottobock’s Alan McDougall: Amputee Sport for Children – Ready, Set, Go!
- David Miller: Dating, an important part of the disability lifestyle
- Nick Kent: Changing Places: How to support your community
We really could list them all!
Visitors will have access to the Naidex Sports Arena, Mobility Test Track, Children’s Demo Area, Next Generation Assistive Technology Summit plus information, guidance, support, and education on how to cultivate and expand a business, to name just a few of the components shaping this year’s phenomenal event. Find out more about what will be on offer in each of these sections by clicking below!
At the forefront of innovation and the leading platform for advancements in the field, Naidex is breaking new ground in the independent living and disability industry. Naidex is your opportunity to see, touch, and test out the disability products and solutions of tomorrow. Setting no limit on potential, the event is the only place that gathers innovation, information, cutting edge supplies, and the most inspirational speakers from around the world to one venue, over three unforgettable days.
And don’t forget to come at say hello to the PosAbility Magazine team at stand B24!
Get your free tickets by clicking the image below!