For the third year running the 2023 FA Disability Cup in partnership with EE will return to BT Sport with six cup finals scheduled across the weekend, delivered by The FA in partnership with a range of impairment-specific organisations.
The cup is the largest competition of its kind in this country, ensuring players within impairment-specific football have a national FA competition to call their own, complete with dreams of reaching St George’s Park for finals weekend.
BT Sport will show every match live on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th June with accessible coverage of all six games.
- British Sign Language, with sub-titles will be available on BT Sport 1 (Saturday 24th) and BT Sport 3 (Sunday 25th)
- Enhanced Audio Description delivered by an expert based at St George’s Park will be available on BT Sport 5
- BT Sport will also livestream all finals on btsport.com, YouTube and the BT Sport App.
- Highlights will be available on Channel 4, Saturday 1st July at 10am, then available to be streamed on Channel 4.
Live coverage will run from 10am each day and will be presented by Lynsey Hipgrave alongside Paralympic medallist Ade Adepitan and seven-time Paralympic champion Hannah Cockcroft.
Making their live TV debut providing signed analysis of the Deaf Cup Final, will be Damaris Cooke and Rolf Choutan, who were selected as part of New Signing, a BT Sport and EE initiative to make sports coverage more accessible.
Saturday 24 June
- 10.15: Partially Sighted Cup in partnership with the National Partially Sighted Football League – The Futsal Arena
- 12.10: Amputee Cup Final in partnership with England Amputee Football Association – Sir Alf Ramsey Pitch – Indoor 3G
- 14.40: Blind Cup Final in partnership with the National Blind Football League – Tony Larkin Blind Pitch
Sunday 25 June
- 10:30: Cerebral Palsy Cup Final in partnership with CP Sport – Sir Alf Ramsey Pitch – Indoor 3G
- 12:40: Powerchair Cup Final in partnership with The Wheelchair Football Association – The Futsal Arena
- 14:40: Deaf Cup Final in partnership with England Deaf Football – Sir Alf Ramsey Pitch – Indoor 3G
From 18th July, TNT Sports be the new name for BT Sport: New Name, Same Game. TNT Sports will present the same exclusive live sport including the Premier League, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Premiership Rugby, MotoGP, UFC, Boxing and WWE.
For more information on BT Sport visit www.bt.com/sport
To buy tickets to The FA Disability Cup visit https://www.ticketline.co.uk/the-fa-disability-cup-finals#bioGet your copy of PosAbility Magazine
Read more articles here